Discover digital water solutions from across Europe
Do you want to discover more digital solutions for water management? The DigitalWater 2020 Community of Practices will showcase concrete results from all DW2020 research projects*.
- Online event
- For water utilities and end-users of the results of the DW2020 projects
- Sign up here: link to registration form
About the event
On 20 January 2022, from 10 a.m. till 12 noon CET, we are hosting a first online event which is aimed at water utilities and end-users -such as cities- of the solutions developed within the DW2020 projects.
Several utilities and municipalities will present digital solutions related to water bodies, sewer network and wastewater treatment plants. They will discuss:
- what digital solutions they have been testing
- which benefits have been achieved locally
- which challenges they have been facing in the implementation.
Join us for this event to discover new ideas and best practices. The preliminary agenda for the first event includes 10 min presentations of the following solutions:
- New tools to monitor and simulate bathing water quality; tested in Berlin, Milan and Paris in DWC
- The use of satellite data for oil spill detection in inland waters; tested in Thessaloniki in aqua3S
- Machine Learning inflow forecast for real-time control of WWTP; tested in Copenhagen in DWC
- Intelligent control for wastewater treatment; tested in Amsterdam in Fiware4Water
- New low cost sensors for CSO monitoring in sewer networks, tested in Berlin and Sofia in DWC
- Turbinator: a new turbidity and water level sensor; tested in Gothenburg in SCOREWater
- Tools for wastewater management; tested in Alicante in NAIADES
Sign up here: link to registration form
*About DigitalWater2020 synergy group
DigitalWater2020 brings together five Horizon 2020 projects that are propelling research into digital water technologies: digital-water.city, aqua3s, Fiware4Water, NAIADES and SCOREwater.
The group was created to:
- tap into synergies and complementarities across R&D and communication activities
- pool efforts and share experiences on digitalisation in the water sector
- support more efficient means of managing and protecting water resources